Our Club's "Code of Ethics" was put together when the Club was first founded in April of 1966 and we are flattered to say that it has been copied by many clubs sharing our hobby.
Please help us to maintain a good image for all who enjoy our sport, lest local and national governments completely restrict our hobby!
The Prospector's Club of Southern California
CODE OF ETHICS:
1) Leave the land and vegetation as it was. Fill in all holes you make.
2) Observe all existing laws, whether national, state or local.
3) Don't destroy, damage or deface public or private property or what's left of Ghost Towns or deserted structures.
4) Don't leave litter lying around after you leave.
5) Respect the rights and property of others and observe posted areas.
6) Always conduct yourself in a manner that is courteous and polite with consideration for others.
- REMEMBER -
All of us Prospectors, and metal detectorists
may be judged by the example YOU set!
There are Two Ways to Join our Club
1. You can Download our Membership Application and Mail it in Hear
2. You can Continue down below, fill out our online application and pay by credit card.